Saturday, March 11, 2006

post 5

ok... I got it right this time. The right blog I mean. Today I beat Amanda at Settlers of Catan. She claims that she won but I beat her because she didn't build the longest road when she could and so I did and got the points and won. But who really cares about these things?

Yesterday Andy Kartchner came over with Ashley Jones and Andy and I played Table Tennis. He won... then I won... then he won... then I won again. We determined it had to do with the side of the table we were on because we switched at the end of each game. Andy said that if he lost it was because of the paddle. So I said that if he won it was because of the paddle also. He agreed and said that all credit, good or bad, will go to his paddle. So I guess I beat Andy's paddle instead of just Andy.

We get to go to church early tomorrow. Our church meeting time is 8:30 this year, and we are still trying to get used to it because last year it was at 12:30. But it is nice to have Sunday afternoons to hang out. Except that we are dead tired from forgetting that church is so early and not getting enough sleep. But it is ok to slumber on Sunday afternoons. I learned that from my dad.

skip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home