Friday, March 17, 2006

post 8

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! You gotta love a holiday that makes you wear green. I love this day because in 2003 my beautiful wife and I went on a walk the night of the 16th and into the 17th. Of course she wasn't my wife then. But that is a different story. She wasn't my girlfriend either, and that is a weird story. So on to other topics.

Amanda is gone tonight and I am home alone. But I am going out to Lincoln City (actually closer to Otis) to hang out with Andy Kartchner and some friends at Andy's Grandma's home. She might even be there. So I will not be alone for long. Although I do have a lot of home work to do, I still need to see my friends, and meet their new girlfriends.

I have to tell ya'll about the Cirque. I do not have time now, but I think it was way cool. Some parts were way weird, but for the most part it was awesome.

skip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home