Thursday, April 06, 2006

post 10

Hello. It has been awhile. I was at first trying to post every other day, but then I missed one and haven't posted since. Sorry about that.

Well I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to the restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ today. One hundred seventy six years ago today 6 previously baptized men unanimously voted to start the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am not sure if those numbers are correct, so don't take this for scripture.

Well I declared a major today. I was thinking about doing math. Generally the people that are interested in majoring in math as freshman are taking multivariable something. I am two classes behind that and so it would be very difficult for me to catch up within the next two years. I declared science studies as my major. It should be fun. I don't know what I am going to do with that major. I think that Zeb Tolman did this same major.

That is all I have. Hopefully I will have more things to put on here, and hopefully they will be good.

Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home