Wednesday, April 19, 2006

post 11

For some reason I knew it wouldn't last. I am thinking of switching majors already, and I haven’t even taken anything for the one I have already declared. How crazy is that? Next term I am registered for a bunch of Environmental classes and so I am looking into Environmental Science. I don’t exactly know what I want to do with that, but I think I will enjoy it.

In other news, I got a tetanus shot and MMR shot the other day. That tetanus really gets you for the next couple of days. It still hurts a little. The MMR hurt when I got it and the tetanus didn’t, and then the next day the tetanus one hurt and the MMR didn’t. That reminds me of me never making up my mind.

School is almost over, and I am looking forward to that. But I am also looking forward to school starting again next term. I am pretty excited about these classes, and I hope that I enjoy them. I hope you all had a chance to read my latest story. I know Eric read it. I have another is the works. It is my version of February 3, 1959. See if you can guess what I mean, and email me… if you want.

Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home