Saturday, April 22, 2006

post 12

Happy Earth Day!!! I am at Amanda's parent's home right celebrating earth day 2006. I am pretty excited because this is really the first year that I have ever celebrated earth day. I will never forget when it is now because it is the same month as Amanda's birthday and it is the 22nd.

The reason I am so excited about earth day is because of my new major, Environmental Science. I got up early this morning and went outside and read. By early I meant 8:38, and was outside by about 9:15. It was a little windy though, so now I am inside while Amanda and Sydney go to the bank and Lee is outside mowing the lawn. My pleasant company is Benjamin Bandit the Fierce ... Bobcat. He is pretty big now and much sharper than last time I saw him.

Well I have to go look at some dirt for class. I hope that everyone is able to go outside at one time or another today.

Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home