Saturday, November 25, 2006

post 27

It is time for another post on this blog. Our car is still not fixed from a month ago, but it does have an appointment to be fixed on Monday and should be done within five days. We'll see. Amanda is off shopping right now which is very brave of her to venture out into the wild jungles of civilization. Two days ago was Thanksgiving and we went to Dayton as you probably all know from reading the family blog. We were at the Dickson's until about 11 pm playing games and visiting. It was fun although a little loud at times because of all the kids running around. But I am just going to be adding to that number. Only a couple more weeks of school. I am pretty excited about that. I don't know what I was thinking when I took on this many classes this term. I think that I am going to come out ok on this end though. I am just excited because I get to wear my holiday ties that I got last year. So keep an eye open for them, unless of course you're on the other side of the country.

skip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home