Monday, September 11, 2006

post 23

On September 11th 2001 I started the day working. By that I mean that I was working from 11 pm on the 10th until 7:30 am the 11th. I found out about the hijacked planes and attacks or attempted attacks on different buildings from someone coming in for the morning shift. I went over to Amber's house and turned on the television. I can't be sure, but I may have seen one or both of the towers fall live on tv. I went home and watched some news there. I remember being so angry that anything like this would happen; that people could have so much hate to kill thousands of people. I was ready to kick some butt. Of course over time I cooled off and was not so angry. I enjoyed how the country came together and was sad to see it slip back into its comforts. Though I do see many flags still, I don't seem to see as many. United We Stand, is what many posters said. I think many people are sitting now or not standing united. Something else that bugs me is that people think that a missile hit the pentagon and not a plane. Tell that to the families of the people that died on that plane. They never existed. Your loved one was just a missile. I don't think that would pass very easily.

skip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home