Friday, May 05, 2006

post 14

My last couple of days have been interesting. Finals started today but I did not have anything. Originally I had my math final, but as a retirement gift from my professor he said that if we are satisfied with our grade so far we can take the grade without taking the final. So I did. It was pretty cool. My next final is due Monday at 5, and my last final is Tuesday at 9.

So, my last few days...

I woke up at about 7 am yesterday feeling pretty lousy. I wandered into the bathroom and eventually went back to bed at about 7:20 or so. Then the worst hit. I spent the next 8 hours in the bathroom with the runs and vomiting. Then we decided to go to the doctor. We got there at about 4 and they pumped me full of medicine to keep the nausea away. I am now taking anti-nausea medicine and an antibiotic. Hopefully this thing leaves fast so I can get my finals done without too much hassle. Amanda took yesterday and half of today off to take care of me. She has been doing a wonderful job. One of the medications makes me tired and the other makes me dizzy. I have been asleep since 12:30 today and just got up at about 4:45. I hope to be able to sleep again tonight.

I hope everyone else out there is doing better than I am. I was pretty upset about getting sick because Jeremy is coming to Oregon this weekend and I wanted to have all my finals done when he got here so I could hang out with him, but I do not think that will happen as I planned. I also wanted to go to the gym yesterday. Oh well.

Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home