Friday, August 04, 2006

post 16

Can you believe it? I just posted the other day, and here I am posting again. I am home alone right now because Amanda is gone at a work retreat. I do not think that there has ever been a night that we have not been together that has been because of a thing that I had to go to. Every single time that Amanda and I have been apart at night, it is because of things that she needs to go to. Sometimes I just wish that I had to go to something like a scout campout or some other activity. Of course I am not a scout leader anymore. I was put in after all the summer fun last year, and taken out before it this year. Oh well. That's the way it goes. I have been playing with music stuff and hanging out here. Pretty boring and I wish that my pal Amanda was here. I should go to bed because I am getting tired, but then I may feel even lonelier. I think I will fall asleep to a movie or something. That is what I did before I had a wife. I would kiss my movies to sleep. I guess that sounds weird and that is because it is. Well, good night to you all.

Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home