Wednesday, August 02, 2006

post 15

Well, since the last time I posted I have become a world traveler. I have now been in several different countries (along with my wife) but I have still not seen all that I wish to see. We went through Western Europe and had a grand time. We were there for the month of June and got back in the beginning of July. I know that most of the people that will read this already know that I did this trip, but I really don’t have a lot of other stuff to write. I had a great time at a couple of family reunions in July – one in Lafayette, Oregon, and the other on Fox Island, Washington. I wish that my family lived closer so that we could go to each others’ homes and hang out and do laundry and play games and make movies and share recipes and the like. I am glad that I get to do many of those things with my parents who are not far away.

School starts u again in less than four weeks. I am excited and a little scared because all my classes are one right after the other and I really don’t want to get burned out. But I have to get it done, and I want to get it done, so I am going to get it done.

I love my wife very much. She is very nice to me. I am not writing this because she is reading over my shoulder but if she were I would still put the same stuff. She works hard, and I try to do things around the house, which never seem to get caught up on. We are thinking of becoming apartment managers when we are not living here at Willamette anymore.

It is late and I have a latch-hook project that I am working on and I want to do a few more lines before I go to bed, so good night to all of you who have been waiting for me to post again.

Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home