Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Last night we celebrated Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Palmer. We had a great meal and then opened presents from one another. I don’t know which ones I am allowed to say over the www yet, so I don’t think I’ll say what we or others got. We had a nice time together as a family…until Joshua threw up all over me. At least I was standing in the kitchen. He is doing much better now, but I can only get him to eat cheerios. It is really cute how he feeds himself. He sticks several fingers in his mouth with the cheerios to make sure it actually gets in there.

Joshua helped me vacuum today. He kept crawling around following me while I vacuumed and he helped keep the cord out of the way. Then he tried getting the vacuum while I was vacuuming under the table so I had to restrain him in his play table. He didn’t like that though. I did eventually finish vacuuming when Joshua finally stopped caring and found some of his Christmas toys to be more interesting.

It is always great to go to a friend’s home and eat for several different reasons. One is that we get to visit with our friends and get to know them better. Another is that we don’t have to clean up our home before or after. Last weekend (12/7-12/9) we went somewhere else each night (Mom and Dad’s (Friday), the Langford’s who are friends from the ward (Saturday), and the Hinmon’s (Sunday)). The same thing happened this past weekend (ward Christmas Party on Friday, Mom and Dad’s and a wedding reception Saturday, the Rasmussen’s Sunday, and Mom and Dad’s again yesterday). The really awesome thing is that we’re doing it again this coming weekend. We’re going to be at Amanda’s parents’ all weekend. Since we will be staying there however, I’ll help out more.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoys “The Biggest Loser” tonight. It is the finale.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spam spam spam.

Just to make sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home