Wednesday, January 31, 2007

post 29

I can't believe that it has almost been a month since I've posted. Amanda said that she doesn't notice a lot of ambulances at night. She said that because we just heard one go by and we live by a hospital. I told her that I am usually asleep. Amanda wants me to do her bathroom stuff for her. Her bathroom stuff entails taking out her contacts, washing her make-up off, brushing her teeth, using tweezers. Not really things that I usually do - I don't like to wash off my make-up. Anyway, I went to a park today and filmed some birds. I like to do that because it gets me outside and I like to be outside. But it was cold too, so my hands are now pretty dry. I am hunting for owls and hawks and other birds of prey. I saw a hawk today but I was driving and did not have my camera.

skip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home