Saturday, December 08, 2007

A post again? so soon?

Last night we went to Grandma and Grandpa’s to celebrate Grandpa’s birthday. We had a good time, and Joshua helped me win at Triominos by distracting Grandma and Grandpa. Just like when Mindy blew out her candles though, Joshua started to cry when Grandpa did. I think it was because we were saying yay to Grandpa and not to Joshua. He gets a little jealous sometimes.

Amanda was wondering why I made it so people couldn’t comment on my blog. I didn’t want to have to worry about spam and having to go on there and delete unwanted comments. However I have opened up the comments, but I still hope that there won’t be a lot of comments I will have to go and erase.

I am going to go play with Joshy now.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mandapanda said...

I am so glad you're posting on your blog! AND that I can comment on your blog. I love you my dear husband. I think you could give me a bit of credit for that triominoes victory, but it really mostly was Joshua, so I guess that's ok. I hope you won't get any weird comments...most people's blogs allow all comments without approving them and I don't think they get a lot of spam, so hopefully you'll be ok. Ok my comment is almost longer than your post! Sorry! Post more - I love it.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spam spam spam.

Had to be said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home